SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) is often the primary digital channel that contributes the most amount of daily, weekly and monthly site visitors to any website. Although this channel offers brands with so much opportunity and essentially ‘free traffic’, many websites and brands online still lack:
-A clear understanding of what exactly SEO is and more importantly ‘how’ to utilise the channel
-A defined SEO strategy to improve organic site visits
In light of this, the team at Live Lead Store has put together a handy list of some tips that can help you increase your organic website traffic:
1. Audit your website to see where current SEO gaps exist (brand’s can often double their organic traffic after finding and fixing some ‘quick wins’ from auditing their site)
2. Updating On-Page Content (this is content that readers of your page views)
3. Update your website’s URL’s Page Titles/Descriptions
4. Focus on producing quality content to share online (Google loves content that is quality – you’re better off focusing on quality over quantity when looking at your brand’s online content strategy)
5. Find and share content and links (known as backlinks) to your website
For any business that has a web presence, identifying and implementing an approach to search engine optimisation (SEO) is a smart and long-term strategy that will provide on-going free website visitors to your site every day – especially valuable when looking to create lead generation.
SEO is also known as organic search, and differs from paid search which is associated often with Google Adwords (PPC Marketing). When it comes to SEO there is often two schools of thought which include ‘white hat’; ethical and sustainable SEO strategies and ‘black hat’; unethical and short term SEO tactics which cause businesses more harm than good such tactics get heavily penalised by Google, resulting in your business losing any/all of your organic (SEO) traffic.
Fortunately, there are providers, such as Live Lead Store that do follow the rules, and know how to get the most Google to increase businesses organic search traffic over the long-term.
So if you’re interested in learning more about how we can help you increase the amount of daily visits your site receives feel free to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our ‘white hat’ SEO services.