The rise of content marketing has been all the rage in B2B lead generation for business’s sales and marketing activities of late. This is evident has over 50% of key firms in Asia-Pacific are now utilizing content marketing strategies as key drivers to their online marketing activities.
To help paint a clearer picture, below we’ve listed important b2b lead generation statistics (taken from Forrester Research 2013 Report)
1. Brands with blogs generate over 70% greater more leads than brands that do not have blogs
2. 82% of CMO’s (Chief Marketing Officers) believe customer content is the future of online marketing
3. Over 35% of traffic coming from SEO (Google organic search results) click on the first organic search result they are presented with
4. 54% of online marketers have found new customers through Facebook/Twitter
5. Visual content is processed 60x faster than text